CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My books of the the Week


Hello. Just in case you are thinking..."what the F*** is up with these books?" i'll let you know that i am a very avid reader and that i LOOVVEEE to read book... some of you nerds out there are probably wondering ..."why the f*** would anyone wanna red books?"... well, readers of my blog... WE READ BOOKS TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE>>>LIKE DUUHHHH! And frankly these are some of the books that i read recently (or am just starting to read). And in my opinion i think that you should grab these books as well. trut me they are good reads....




I am Not in the Mood for Love- by Rachel Gibson.






What are you looking at?- by Donna Jarrell and Ira Sukrungruang











The Take- By Martina Cole...











Books are meant to be read and each book- regardless of whether it is a fairytale or poems or wtv- they reaveal infromations to us...




see ya soon.

0 voice outs: