CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Know, I Know...ZIP IT!


Yo, peeps! Whats up? Its been approximately 30000000000000 years since i posted here... but here's the thing you people have to understand- I was very busy with college shit like naked Greek parties, and bong wars and yeah, the usual shit that transitions a normal college student into an emerging future career-ite. 

My life had taken the wrong turn down the wrong lane these past few months- only to emerge into an unbelievable river of happiness :) These past months that in which i have shamelessly ignored my blog has been the most torturous months of my life. I mean can you seriously IMAGINE not being able to blog for a really long time!!! Crap, its almost like living without a heart for years...which is what i have been doing until i recently shared one with someone.  I even went far as to betray this blog and have started keeping a diary. Blog, you are ultimately free to murder this  sinful master of yours. I know, I'm such a bitch. Shoot/kill me now...The choice is yours.

You know the saying invented by Eminem that goes "...in my shoes just to see what it's like to be me,". That was how my situation was for the past say four months. It has  literally been a roller coaster ride of pain, misery, and shit filled days when you just want to drive a nail through your throat... oh wait straight to the life center (the heart).yeap, that's a hint to be prepared and to alert all the jugular veins and life supporting veins too. In this sad time of my life, i actually considered getting rid of this blog (GASP! i know!) but then i encountered many many many things that happened in my life and now that i'm unavailable to the dating industry..hehhee.

So anyway this is an introduction and a guarantee that i solemnly SWEAR to write at least ONCE a week in this blog in the hopes of being discovered and emerging as the voice of Tanzania. :) And then hopefully a fashion designing contract with Marc Jacobs will follow suit.

Well, i can always dream rite?

xoxo

0 voice outs: