CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hel-lo, Christian Grey! a.k.a Final 50 Shades of Grey Casting

Hello readers and fellow bloggers! I don't know about some of you but I have definitely been feeling the Fifty Shades of Grey craze! After illegally downloading the PDF version, because I was too cheap to spend money on the actual book itself, it has become my Holy Grail. I would read it on the public transports, or when I haven't paid my internet subscription for a month. Sometimes I read it as a bedtime story and sometimes I read it as a poem upon which my wildest fantasies will never be leveled with. Currently, the final contestants (candidates. possibilities, casting) for the role of Christian Grey have whittled down to these possibilities:

  • Ian Somerhalder
  • Matt Bomer
  • Alexander Skarsgard 
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Henry Cavill
  • Robert Pattinson
Now, I have created a sort of photo intro to help you, the audience and the directors choose who they think will be the best to play the delectable role of sexy Christian Grey. This is just my representation of the character and actors.. this is not the final cut. :)

Ian Somerhalder as Christian Grey:
 
 Matt Bomer as Christian Grey:

Henry Cavill as Christian Grey:
Alexander Skarsgard as Christian Grey:

Ryan Gosling as Christian Grey:

Robert Pattinson as Christian Grey:
 So what's the verdict readers? Who do YOU think will be best suited to play Mr. Grey? Who has what it takes to play Mr. Grey? Leave your comments below or you can email me your response. the winners will be announced in due time :) Happy drooling! 



  

0 voice outs: