CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am human and I need to be loved

Hello world! Thanks for throwing the worst at me! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!! Anyway, drama aside , it has been 4 months since I broke up with him. That break up did two things to me. It made me more careful about the world and men in general and it made me change myself a lot. The change I underwent after the break up turned me into a better person physically and mentally.

I admit it took a huge toll at me in the sense that it affected me a lot. I would torture myself whenever he got too close to a girl. I became more paranoid in trying to find out who he is dating or interested in. I would go to the extent of stalking his facebook profile for any relationship changes or any pictures taken with a girl.

That was the sign of a deranged psychopath. I didn't and never want to go back to being that woman. I never want to repeat that awful phase again. I don't deserve it at all. I deserve the best like everyone else, after all, I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.

Now, in 2012, I am whole again. I am over him and I do hope he is over me too. I want to move on from that incident and paint a new picture on my slate.

That is life. One minute you make it and the next- you break it. Its the cycle of life. We just have to abide by the rules of God.

Amin.

He shall see me through and help me with this ordeal.

0 voice outs: