CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thank you! Gracias! Assante! Falemnderit! Takk! Hvala! Terima Kasih Merci! शुक्रिया! 谢谢! شكرا

Hello everybody! How are you all? Now as the title suggests I am expressing my gratitude in some of the common world languages that I know of. The expression of this gratitude is because I am really grateful for you all from different countries who have visited my blog. Apparently the most popular blogpost that was read was the one on Ian Somerhalder (Click Here For The Post) with a whopping 200+ views this month only! WOW. Even I'm amazed at the intensity of this. Recently, i have installed this flag counter that automatically detects which countries have been on my blog and have actually read it. It can be found on the top left corner below the title page. Some of the flags that have visited my blog are: 
























































Thank you all so much! I would love to blog about your countries one day! Welcome to all the new countries and I hope to continue seeing more countries involved! Thank you! :)


0 voice outs: