CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mobile Blogging: 7 hours...The Wanted and Mo' Help

7 more hours until I get to see The Wanted! And yes I am as excited as Octavia Spencer when she got that job in that movie The Help (honestly though, to me that was the second movie that made me weep like a virgin who just lost her... Well... Virginity ). Speaking of that movie, I heard there was a sequel and that it was called The Help 2: Mo' Help.

Haha. No I'm just kidding. That was the spoof version by Shane Dawson who is this (almost within reach of a celebrity status) video blogger and comedian on YouTube and I swear by his videos. But more on that later when I do my post on YouTube reviews which will talk about the three blogs that are also my Holy Trail of humor.

So to sum up this very awesome mobile blog (CAN YOU BELIEVE MY MOBILE BLOGGER FINALLY WORKS! AFTER WEEKS OF TRYING TO TET IT FIXED I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK WITH THIS ACCOUNT. AND WHY AM I STILL TYPING IN CAPS?) OH RIght, just disabled caps lock.

Ok so now that I have mobile blogger, I promise to update my blog and to post live blogposts... Ok fine sometimes.. lol. But I will definitely post my update on The Wanted!

Until then, au revoir, chicos and chicas.

;)


0 voice outs: