CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

John Cena- The greatest wrestler of all time

John Cena is a Wrestler. He is my Favorite wrestler. He is nice although when he gets into the
ring he is all different and all that but he is a good guy and i know that. I first watched wrestling
when i was like 9 or something and then came John Cena and then he was my favorite
wrestler.... Gosh! I was sooo obsessed with him then that everytime i saw him or his pictures i
would pay veerryy close attention to him and him only... I mean i even dreamed of Marrying
him then!

"MY TIME IS NOW"
Well what can you expect from a daydreaming 9 year old like i was before? I even planned our
"wedding" and all "our" guests were Mr Teddy Teddy, Rabbitty rabbit and Snakey Snakums. Boy
was i Insane. But now that i grew up i learned that he is someone that i will meet in a later life
and not now but.... who knows?
Well just so you guys can identify with him and all that i have put a video for you guys that
shows his entrance song and his motto?: "WORD" and "YOU CANT SEE ME" and
NOW!"


ENJOY!

0 voice outs: